- fire protection for areas of the township that are not incorporated into the city or town
- emergency and short-term assistance to low-income households who, despite their personal efforts, are not able to provide for their basic needs
- inspection and care of four (4) abandoned cemeteries
- control of tall grass and rank vegetation in residential areas
- management of the township budget and financial records
- preparation of an annual financial report for the State Board of Accounts
- management of all township-owned properties and buildings
- receipt and pay-out of township funds
My wife, Julie, and I have lived in Ohio Township since 1996. We have two sons.
I welcome communication with our constituents and I serve to advance the services here in Ohio Township.
Our office is dedicated to treating everyone with respect and dignity and I/we are here to serve you. If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us at 812-853-8835
Mary Ann Beck