As the Ohio Township Trustee, I am an elected official of the local government, serving for a term of four years unless re-elected for additional terms. I administer a township which is a political subdivision of a county. I am charged with the mission to provide in a fiscally responsible manner:
- fire protection for areas of the township that are not incorporated into the city or town
- emergency and short-term assistance to low-income households who, despite their personal efforts, are not able to provide for their basic needs
- inspection and care of four (4) abandoned cemeteries
- control of tall grass and rank vegetation in residential areas
- management of the township budget and financial records
- preparation of an annual financial report for the State Board of Accounts
- management of all township-owned properties and buildings
- receipt and pay-out of township funds
I was elected on January 1, 2015, an am passionate about providing township services that are fiscally responsible. I am a very active member of the Ohio Township community having earned the Newburgh Outstanding Citizen Award of the year from the Newburgh Town Council in 2002, 2005, 2009, 2010 and 2014. I was a member of the Ohio Township Advisory Board from 2007-2014 and served as President of the Board for 4 years. I have also been an active member of the Newburgh Volunteer Fire Department for some 20 years and have served as Assistant Chief for over 10 of those years. Additionally, I have been a Volunteer Reserve Deputy Sheriff for the Warrick County Sheriff’s Office. Further, as a successful business owner in Ohio Township, I bring years of experience in business development planning, facility management and finance to the Trustee Office.
My wife, Julie, and I have lived in Ohio Township since 1996. We have two sons.
I welcome communication with our constituents and I serve to advance the services here in Ohio Township.
Our office is dedicated to treating everyone with respect and dignity and I/we are here to serve you. If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us at 812-853-8835
Mary Ann Beck
J. Ryan Flener
When writing a school paper, there are several significant parts that you will need to take into account if you’re going to receive your paper. This article will provide you some strategies and advice that will assist you get your paper written and submitted on pay someone to write my paper time, even in the event that you don’t understand how. If you follow these tips, you shouldn’t have any trouble getting your faculty paper approved and written for a college level class when you are a student that is new.